Use this section for configuring an Email or SMS response to the customer, with the help of templates. Send intimations on events such as new user signup or login, for providing order updates, and for notifying returns and refunds.
In this document, you will learn more about:
Events and Responses
Events subscription is a method of sending a response to the customer when a particular action takes place. Actions like signup, login, invite, order placement, order delivery, order cancellation, refund, and many more are known as events.
SMS and Email are its corresponding responses and when any of these events occur, a response is sent to the user.
Signup & Login
- Invite Email - Inviting users as staff in your application.
- Verify Email - Verifying email ID of users, who recently created an account.
- Verify OTP - Verifying email ID of users, via a One-Time-Password.
- Reset Password - Sending it to users, who have forgotten their password and wish to reset it.
- Placed - Notifying the customers, that their order is successfully placed.
- Arrived at store - Notifying the customers, that their requested order has arrived at the store.
- Packed - Notifying the customers, that their requested order is being dispatched to a store.
- Out for delivery - Notifying the customers, that their order is out for delivery.
- Handed over to customer - Informing the customers, that their order is successfully handed over to them.
- Delivered - Sending it to customers, whose orders have been successfully delivered.
- Out for pickup - Inform the customers, that an executive will soon collect their rejected items.
- Cancelled by customer - Notifying the customers who cancelled their orders.
- Cancelled by admin - Conveying to the customers that their ordered item is currently unavailable.
- Rejected by customer - Convey that the customer has refused to receive the ordered item.
- Initiated - Notify the customer that the returning process of an item has been initiated.
- Accepted - Notify the customer that their returned item has been accepted.
- Request cancelled - In case a customer requests for a return and later cancels it.
- Bag picked up by delivery partner - Convey that an executive has received the returned item from the customer.
- Not accepted - Notify the customer that their returned item has not been accepted.
- Initiated - Notify the customers that a refund is initiated on their returned items.
- Completed - Inform the customers that their paid amount is successfully refunded.
Enable or Disable a Response
You can enable/disable a response for any event by using the toggle button. Let's take the following example.
Note: For some events, the response can be SMS, Email or both.
Choosing a Template
You can choose between a default system template or a new customized template, from the drop-down list.
In the above example, if a user invites someone, he or she will get an invite mail whose content has been written in the selected template.