- Enter your Amazon marketplace credentials.
- After a successful login, the Amazon marketplace will be added in the list of sales channels. As shown below, you will have to get the following sections for Amazon marketplace:
You will get the settings page for enabling the Amazon marketplace.
Marketplace Credentials: These are your credentials provided by Amazon, which you used for login.
Inventory Configurations: You can use this if you wish to automatically send your inventory and price updates to Amazon.
- Quantity Sync: Enable this to sync the quantities of all your products with Amazon. Let's say, the quantity of a t-shirt is 25 nos as per your inventory on Fynd Platform, the same quantity (25) will be displayed on Amazon.
- Price Sync: Enable this to sync the price of all your products with Amazon, e.g., price of a t-shirt is ₹299 as per your inventory on Fynd Platform, the same price (₹299) will be displayed on Amazon.
Note: Inventory sync is automatic. However, if you feel that your inventory updates aren't reflecting on Amazon, you can manually trigger the sync by clicking the 'Kebab' menu as shown below.
Figure 4: Manually Triggering Inventory Sync
Selling Locations: Here, you can map your selling locations with those at Amazon. You can view a list of all your selling locations that you have registered on Fynd Platform. The data of your selling locations, such as Name, Store Type, Store Code and City will be as-is on Fynd Platform.
Amazon provides you the Amazon Warehouse ID and Amazon Party ID for your selling locations. Make sure you map the correct values while typing these marketplace IDs for your respective selling locations.
Note: As an alternative, you can use the Download option to download a CSV file, fill the seller mapping (done above) and upload it using the Upload option.
Once you have performed the seller mapping, click the Save button at the top-right corner (as shown in fig. 3).
Now it's time to map your products. Click the Add Mapping button.
Search the product you want to sell on Amazon.
Fill the Amazon marketplace identifiers: ASIN, FNSKU, Merchant SKU.
Amazon provides you these details if you have created your catalogue on Amazon.
- A product may be available in more than one size, hence you need to fill all the details. You can even deactivate the product by using the toggle button.
- As an alternative, you can use the Download option to download a CSV file, fill the product mapping (done above) and upload it using the Bulk Upload option.
As shown below, you can view the Amazon listing for this product and activate/deactivate the products and its sizes.
Now, you can start selling on Amazon!
You can view a detailed Inventory and Order reports under the Reports section, as shown below: