This section is for developing and managing custom webpages. User can include these pages in any navigational nodes like home, brands, collections or categories. Additionally, user can create pages using an inbuilt editor, Markdown or HTML. Moreover, you can also create mini apps for integrating within your application.
In this document, you will learn more about:
Creating A Page
There are multiple editors available for creating pages which gives you the flexibility to create basic as well as advanced pages. Let's take a look at each of these individual editors.
Note: This is recommended for basic users.
- Now build more with less! Intuitively build pages using drag-and-drop elements like text, audio/video, buttons, HTML block and more.
- Get multiple types of rows for any content and basic styling such as colour, dimensions, and padding for all the elements.
Note: This is recommended for advanced users.
- Use readily available drag-and-drop blocks to build any page with multiple styles (CSS). Easily manage layers and media files (assets).
- Get all the content tools, forms and its components, along with extras like custom code, tooltips and many more.
- Create a page rapidly using Markdown, a formatting language that's easy to write and is functionally similar to HTML.
- Create a page using HTML, a conventionally used language that supports all the markup tags within angle brackets.
In the Details section, enter an appropriate title, description and tags. Proceed to Create.
- Name - Write the name of the page, for e.g. Contact Page.
- Slug - Part of the URL that explains the page content. This is automatically generated from the name, but you can choose to edit it.
- Description - A brief description of the page.
- Tags - Tags are keywords that help in quickly searching a page.
- Advanced - The total width (in percentage or pixels) that this page should occupy.